Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A hello and Photos





Hello everyone it's me Divine and I am here to just put a few pic of my natural hair up. I have been all over youtube and the internet looking at everyone with their Sisterlocks in and I am getting to happy and I can't wait to get mine and see how I do. Well I really don't have to much to speak on today, I'm tired and I did some home work for my online classes. But other than that work is work and 530 can't come fast enough. well hope I can successfully put these pics on here. If I do enjoy my many different styles. Well I don't know how to put the pics on in like a stager or make the pics smaller but I will learn as i go. These pics were taken between months 3 and 6, I am at month 9 now and my hair is much longer. I have micros in and will be taking them out and when I do I will be sure to post. I will also be making a slideshow of my hair journey to present and pre-sisterlocks. Well i hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day and I wish you a great week and upcoming weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment